[Solved] Retrieve Account Information

JcX

I've been gone to other web hosting for almost two years (when Heliohost was down), and I'm again not satisfied with their service.

And I found that Heliohost is back!! Yeah!

But I've lost my cPanel login information, can any admin pm me with my login information?

Many thanks!

Guest Geoff

I don't see any heliohost account with the username JcX, or the helionet account JcX. Perhaps it was deleted due to inactivity?

I believed my heliohost account is in different username, perhaps jcxvyc (but I can't login with my usual password)

Can you do a checkup based on my forum username?

Welcome back JcX. Geoff mentioned in his previous post that he already looked by forum username. If you haven't logged in in the past few months to your HelioHost account, it has probably been deleted.

I searched the database for jcxvyc and I couldn't find anything. I also searched for JcX (as your HelioNet username) but that also returned no accounts.

I also searched for the email address that you used when you signed up for HelioNet (victory****@yahoo.com) and, again, found nothing. :(

Your account was probably deleted due to inactivity (if you last logged in less than a month ago) - please feel free to create a new account. ;)

Alright, thanks to all supporting admins.

I'll create my new account tomorrow, (daily signup limit exceeded) and I think I'll need help from you guys since my forum username is 3 char long.

• 1 year later...

Hi admins,

I've recently created a new account in Heliohost with a different domain name.

However I'd still like to add my old domain name as addon domain but I'm encountering this problem

Error from park wrapper: js-seal.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it.

I suspect the old records from my previous account in Heliohost is preventing me from adding this domain to my new account as addon domain.

Any helps?