[Solved] Queued Account

Obryan20

Hi

I signed up for an hosting account on Mar 2. My account is however still showing the Queued status message. Just wanted to check if my hosting account has been successfully created as yet. Please check (and create) when possible.

Site: itgc.heliohost.org

cPanel: obryan20

Regards

Hi there,

Maybe it is because all accounts are queued again.. At least mine is.

Wizard, do you have any idea when Cody will be ready and when all the inactive accounts are deleted? This should take a lot of pressure of the server right?

Thnx, it's appreciated.

There's a difference between his account and your accounts. Please don't post your issues in other threads.

@Incidense: I'm not sure. Cody's configuration shouldn't affect uptime. However, it'll take a while before the inactive accounts are deleted.

EDIT: "Hello World" shows up on your active site. De-escalating.

I am changing host if the server is so much down

I apologise for the downtime. We're pushing for Charlie to go up, so then downtime will be much less frequent.

I haven't seen anything on HelioHost like this before - this is a very rare situation.

Hi

I have also queued a request for a hosting account over two days ago. When I check the queue status I am told that my account is number 41 in the queue and is due for creation at a certain time in the future (about 3 hours). Every time I check back, the prdicted time has slipped further on. Automatic emails sent after registration detail that accounts will be created within 24 hours and activce within 48. What has happened here? Any support much appreciated.

User: timecop

domain: livingflint.co.uk

Regards,

timecop

It looks like you haven't set up the nameservers for the domain (livingflint.co.uk). From the 1-2-3-REG website, add the following nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Afterwards, it should take around 24 hours for your website to become alive. ;)

Uhm... yeah, I have no idea what happened. The bihourly script has apparently been frozen since March 7th. This is unusual. I killed it and started a new one... hopefully it won't happen again.