the kid called stefan

nehe32

well i had just started intermediate( i live in new zealand and the school system works like this primary school: start age 5, stay there for 6 years. Intermediate: stay there for two years. High School: stay there for 5 years)

anyways i had quickly made friends, Jared and Stefan will be the ones named in this story. a few weeks and terms pass until me and my chums got tired of doing the same things so we made a pain game where we would kid each others shins as hard as we could and stefan was first to volunteer/forced into doing it, anyway jared is huge and he was the biggest kid at school and had powerful legs, we soon bruised stefans legs extremely bad. anyways to cut a long story short stefan is now in crutchs(just kidding) we are just not allowed contact with him again

• 10 months later...
well i had just started intermediate( i live in new zealand and the school system works like this primary school: start age 5, stay there for 6 years. Intermediate: stay there for two years. High School: stay there for 5 years)

anyways i had quickly made friends, Jared and Stefan will be the ones named in this story. a few weeks and terms pass until me and my chums got tired of doing the same things so we made a pain game where we would kid each others shins as hard as we could and stefan was first to volunteer/forced into doing it, anyway jared is huge and he was the biggest kid at school and had powerful legs, we soon bruised stefans legs extremely bad. anyways to cut a long story short stefan is now in crutchs(just kidding) we are just not allowed contact with him again

this game sounds really dangerous....and i take it his mother wont let you guys speak or see him lol thats great

• 1 month later...