Account creation failure

Richardgvr

Hello,

For three days I've been trying to create an account. I repeatedly get this message:

We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tomorrow.

I've tried at many different times during the day; from very late at night to very early in the morning and still can't find a time when the limit hasn't been exceeded.

Should I keep trying or is there some (hopefully temporary) issue with signups?

Thank you.

Hint: Try just after 3am Eastern time. I had the same problem as you until I figured out that the host ticks over three hours behind me. Come on at 10 or 15 minutes after 3am Eastern and try then.

Hello,

For three days I've been trying to create an account. I repeatedly get this message:

We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tomorrow.

I've tried at many different times during the day; from very late at night to very early in the morning and still can't find a time when the limit hasn't been exceeded.

Thank you.

Hint: Try just after 3am Eastern time. I had the same problem as you until I figured out that the host ticks over three hours behind me. Come on at 10 or 15 minutes after 3am Eastern and try then.

Thank you Baraeris. I will try that.

Is your site up yet? If so, can you post the URL?... I'd like to see one hosted by heliohost..

Thanks again.

Hello,

Thank you.

Ah... Actually no, it is not up yet. Like yourself, I am also patiently waiting :)

Is your site up yet? If so, can you post the URL?... I'd like to see one hosted by heliohost..

Thanks again.

Hello,

Thank you.

Ah... Actually no, it is not up yet. Like yourself, I am also patiently waiting :)

Thanks again.

Hello,

Thank you.

That did it... I'm IN! Thanks again Baraeris