4 days and still url error

eniedoc

i'm counting seconds to see my account!!

If you aren't seeing your account, refresh your browser's cache.

didn't work!

like user 'eniedoc', i'm waiting here to get notified by one of the forum managers about accout activation.

well, personally i think it's better for 'automated activation script' to automatically send another email to the users as soon as their account gets activated. this way, i don't have to check this forum, i can have good news in my email!

We're actually about to work on a script that will allow you to check the status of your account. Sorry it takes so long. We only have one overloaded server and four busy admins.

According to the database, try2fly.heliohost.org is still queued.

try2fly have faith man... your account will be activated! believe me... mine just got up and running today after 7 days of stevie being overloaded...

helihost team... thanks guys! this hosting is great, all my joomla extensions are working like a charm! no issues whit curl, safe mode or php... everything is just excellent!

I have faith!

me just think like you, heliohost is super excellent! but a promise is a promise! all users are not like you and me! they receive the e-mail, waiting 24 or at most 48 hours... then they probably will say where is my account, why it's not activated yet blah blah... that's why i said that it's better to send another email to the user after account activation, so he/she can see the progress (fortunately heliohost management team are working on this)... and as long as current server is overloaded, heliohost can change the email text, so user will wait longer time instead of 48 hours.

:lol:

Wizard has kindly volenteered to make a script which will show users how their account is doing in the queue ( http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=8086 ). Hopefully this will benefit the members of HelioHost and the staff.

When your website shows a 'HelioHost Account Queued' message, it means that your cPanel account is active but your website will be active in under 24 hours.

Hopefully your site will be up in a few days. Sorry about the extended wait.

thanks a lot, I'll keep waiting, because I paid nothing for anything, so I prefer not to complain anymore! :rolleyes:

well, last night i just see the server load and it was something near 160!!! after that, i wanted to refresh the forum page and i just got apache error 500 internal server error! this error usually happens when the server load goes too high.

i think stevie server really needs an emergency help and i hope you can start the second server soon!