help

kikass

OMG just read..

It says: "Note that you only have one chance to create your account. Please carefully review your submission before finalizing." in red.

It says: "You must already have a .com, .net, or .org domain registered if you want to use it for hosting." in bold.

Looking at your post record, you were mainly spamming anyways; I don't think you deserve a refund. Also, use correct english. You sound like a two year old, in the way you post. Double post here, and it was after posting some other posts, so wasn't accidental, you don't deserve hosting. Try posting another 23 times.

I have another registration key, though. If you are smart, you should be able to find it; and then go to http://heliohost.org/signup.php and type in my registration key.

Registration key: e778b0f9ad

all right no more short forms of writing,and i really dont know what spamming means so can you tell me so in the future i wont spam anymore, and i accidently did that double post. Anyways i am sorry for any trouble

You sold the complete rights of the script to me. Plus I made 2/3 of the package, including an installation script, autodelete script, and a control panel. And I heavily modified the signup script, the only thing in the package that you wrote. You are creditted in the source code. Sorry :(

PS: Bluestone Coding is my coding company.

EDIT

Might I add: off-topic? :P

• 1 month later...

How can I make my own hosting account. I have more than 25 posts , but still can not seem to find how to do it.

By the way, I am really sorry for posting like kikass. I wud not countinue it anymore. Actually I did not know about this and just came to this topic and read. So I would just like to say that I am sorry. Please do not terminate my account.

By the way, how do people become part of different goups like legislature, moderators. Root Admin I understand, he is the owner and head. But please can you tell me how to become a part of the legislature and moderators group.

I hope that you will look up to it.

Thank You

before i use to spam because i did not know what spam was and when i found out i stopped and know i do not spam, before i use to write oh that cool know i write why it is cool or why i like i or i dislike it, and the store wll come up later on, well thats what i have read.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...