Ban Internet Explorer!

eTronicGaming

I was bored, and people on this other community complained about Internet Exploder giving them viruses and what-not, so I decided to make a petition php script, and I'm getting more and more users each day... so it's only natural to post this hillarious ban_ie form to show what users REALLY think of Internet Explorer. Enjoy! (This will not be submitted to Microsoft or be used in anyway legally and/or to get IE banned... it's just to see how many people hate it)

Thanks.

http://www.etronicgaming.com/ban_ie.php

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's great... this is for those who hate IE... which btw just gave me loads of popups on my other computer and then I downloaded opera even though my mom thinks I created some virus by downloading gamemaker and it's not IE... but we all know who's right :P

IE sux. That's just simple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You'd be surprised to find out that there are STILL maaaaany sites that just DO NOT work properly without IE!!! I mean, I use FF, but then there are some sites which use sooo IE-specific code that each time I need to check those sites, I feel like eaaargh!