[Solved] Can't login after 48 hours

fengshaun

Hi all,

I created an account (username:fengshau domain:frugo.heliohost.org), but I can't yet login after waiting for 48 hours as instructed! How much more time should I wait before I can login?

Also, frugo.heliohost.org is not working either. It seems non-existent!

Thanks.

The thing is, I don't see an account queued page. All I get when I try to login to cPanel is "login failed." Then when I try to sign up again (assuming the account was deleted with the corruption script), it says the username is taken, so the account is there!

The thing is, I don't see an account queued page. All I get when I try to login to cPanel is "login failed." Then when I try to sign up again (assuming the account was deleted with the corruption script), it says the username is taken, so the account is there!

I've never gotten the queued page either, will see tomorrow though...then will be at the 96 hours for me i think Else will just retry after that if needed ;)

Geoff: Actually, accounts shouldn't see the "Account Queued" page until our script pulls them from the queue and installs them. The "Account Queued" page shows up for no more than 24 hours after that, between the time the account was installed and when Apache is next restarted.

As for the accounts not being created... sorry guys, it looks like we have a bit of a backlog. Your account will be created eventually, but it's going to be late. I've shut down new signups for now so we can catch up.