[Solved] Help

alteisenriese

Someone hacked my site again and this time he/she created so many files, they are symlinks files. I dont know what symlinks files are and everytime i tried to delete them it didnt work, i cant delete them either from cpanel or ftp client. So i need a help to remove those files, the files are in archives folder, news folder and some in the root directory.

account: antisocialnetworking.co.cc

Ok, i have succeeded deleting some files but there are still 2 files that i cant delete, i think the problem is this file which has the size of 500MB. I tried to delete it using unlink() command but it said "permission denied" then i tried to chmod it to 777 but i got an error which said "not permitted...".

Any ideas?

Yea it works, but do i have to click on that link everytime i want to clear the trash?

That's what I had to do in the past when I did have to empty the trash bin, but it's been so long since I've used any of the cpanel file functions that I don't exactly remember how the trash is supposed to work. I normally use a script or ftp.

Hi,

Sorry to post here but I dont have premission to start a new topic and having serious problem with my deployment of website:

http://choosesggirls.heliohost.org/

Error:

Server Error in '/' Application

ole32.dll

Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.

Stack Trace:

System.DllNotFoundException: ole32.dll

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.__ComObject:CoCreateInstance (System.Guid,intptr,uint,System.Guid,intptr&)

at System.__ComObject.Initialize (System.Type t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.__ComObject:Initialize (System.Type)

at Mono.Interop.ComInteropProxy.CreateProxy (System.Type t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices.CreateClientProxyForComInterop (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Activation.ActivationServices.CreateProxyForType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at <0x00000> <unknown method>

at WebApplication1._Default.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Please help me! thanks!!