What is the Server Move Request

aniroy1986

That was right after djbob purchased his own server (Stevie) and was moving all of the accounts over to it. We actually have 2 servers now (Stevie and Charlie) and djbob is in the process of getting it online. Hopefully it will be online soon and should take some of the load off of Stevie.

That was right after djbob purchased his own server (Stevie) and was moving all of the accounts over to it. We actually have 2 servers now (Stevie and Charlie) and djbob is in the process of getting it online. Hopefully it will be online soon and should take some of the load off of Stevie.

I am a bit confused. So Stevie is the new server...right?

So currently I have my site in Stevie. So there is no point in migrating....right?

Check the dates in that section of the forum - first post is dated 22nd July 2008 and last post is dated 6th October 2008. So that's all over 2 years old topics.

I wasn't in here at that time, I can only guess, but my assumption is:

- there was some server No 1, not owned but rented;

- "Stevie" has been set (own server);

- on request some of the accounts has been moved in there and also new accounts were set on new server, too;

- with the time being all accounts has been moved into "Stevie" and there was no old rented server anymore;

- at 2010 there is another server "Charlie", not online at all, yet.

Check the dates in that section of the forum - first post is dated 22nd July 2008 and last post is dated 6th October 2008. So that's all over 2 years old topics.

I wasn't in here at that time, I can only guess, but my assumption is:

- there was some server No 1, not owned but rented;

- "Stevie" has been set (own server);

- on request some of the accounts has been moved in there and also new accounts were set on new server, too;

- with the time being all accounts has been moved into "Stevie" and there was no old rented server anymore;

- at 2010 there is another server "Charlie", not online at all, yet.

Thanks for clarifying :)