Lol, what MSN has to say about firefox

don't you think this article is funny that the writer who works for Microsoft uses/likes firefox?

Well, it's not that surprising. A lot of people use products from thrid parties, rival companies, et cetera. And seeing as IE won't be updated until Longhorn comes out, it is only natural for people to use Firefox. And Microsoft can also learn from Firefox by comparing the two browsers and improving their own.

Ah yes, what with open source, there are all sorts of advantages. You can make the browser specified to all sorts of specific needs, depending on the stuff that you do most frequently. That is why schools should use Firefox, it can be adapted for educational purposes.

• 3 weeks later...
the rolling bar that is on the right side of the browser and that u use to go up and down in the page... Clear enough? I don't know the right nem for this in english

scrollbar.

I think he is talking about the way IE lets you change the scrolbar colors through css.

Maybe you should request an extension (or would it be a theme...)

wow, that guy really works for MS but hes advertising FF ??? yeah i read it. even if it was better, (which it is, GO FF!) i would advertise IE, because duh! my company would get more money, and i would too! maybe even a bonus for advertising. That guy anit getting a raise for a while...