Account about to expire by mistake

abraham

Hi all, i have received a mail saying my domain is about to expire due to inactivity, "You should log in to your control panel as soon as possible in order to prevent account suspension" says. However,

first thing is that i have entered to cPanel like a month ago and i think that inactivity period is longer than that,

second thing is that the email says the account "will be suspended in seven days on August 31st, 2010", but actually when i try to enter to cPanel i get this error:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

i'm afraid i can't enter to cPanel and then having my domain suspended =/ please help.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
If when you go to your site and you see the Suspended page you can go here to renew.

http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php

But the issue with the cpanel should be resolved before then.

I don't use much heliohost these days, but would like to keep the account so some websties.

I've received an email saying 'your account will be suspended'. I logged in to the cPanel to avoid it. A few days later I received another email saying that my account has been suspended and I need to click a link to re-active it.

What else do I need (besides cP logging in) to do prevent suspension?

• 5 months later...
Never use the html version:

http://www.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.html

if you want your login to show as being logged in once a month. The other two will work fine though.

It's still happening to me: I don;t use it as my main webhosting server, so usually got the reminder, log in next day or something and after a week still gets the message to re-activate the account as it is suspended now.

I don;t use the html site to log in.

Could someone help?

Many thanks.

Greg

It's still happening to me: I don;t use it as my main webhosting server, so usually got the reminder, log in next day or something and after a week still gets the message to re-activate the account as it is suspended now. I don;t use the html site to log in. Could someone help? Many thanks. Greg

Please post your username and domain name.

@byron: username: guitarai

i don't use the heliohost domain, but i think it's guitaraid.heliohost.org

@jje: just logged in via the home page. will see next month.

btw. is logging to cpanel so slow only for me or is it something wrong? i can see the top cpanel logo, but need to wait ages (over 3-4 minutes now and still loading) to get a full cpanel view.

thank you guys!

btw. is logging to cpanel so slow only for me or is it something wrong? i can see the top cpanel logo, but need to wait ages (over 3-4 minutes now and still loading) to get a full cpanel view.

It's probably due to high server load and it's usually worse in the mornings. Try it a little later in the afternoon and see if that's better.