[Solved] Low Disk Space

Guest Geoff

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Hello ,

My account is soon to expire ,

Am unable to login into my cpanel.

Getting the same error message.

User Name : adityaparakh

Domain : adityaparakh.com

There are no files that I have uploaded , just a simple under construction page.

Please look into it , and forward to the relevalt administrators.

Thanks

Aditya

I'm also getting the same message.........

I am getting this message and have been thinking that this might happen for a while. Whenever I checked the server stats. The space was at 97-98 percent full! Cpanel is just trying to prevent it from reaching 100%. At least that is what I think

Brian

Hope you guys are able to get this fixed soon. If it's any help I have about 90mb of stuff on my account that I don't need. The account is darkapec and the domain is www.darkapec.net. You can remove all the fantastico stuff. I am currently just using Heliohost to forward my domain to my server in my basement. My ISP blocks port 80 so I need a host to redirect the port. I use to host my website here, but I don't need the data in 2 places.

Hope that helps a little

(sounds like you guys need some new hard drives)

(I have a couple terabytes sitting around let me know if they will be of any use)

Jake