Problem still persist - Webpage not found error

falkarch

Hi,

I am having a problem where i can't access my website as it shows me a webpage not found error.

Previously it was working fine but i had an account queued message which i deleted my cache as of suggestions in the forum and the message was gone, but it came out webpage not found error.

I am pretty sure i had not touched any default files in the folders, so perhaps the only solution now would be to request for an admin to help me delete an account and i re sign-up again or help me to take a look if any files are missing?

User name: Falkarch

Domain: ebiz.com.sg

Thanks for your help!

Ok, I had already re sign-ed up another new account, and when it finished processing more then 24 hours later, i placed just a Default.aspx page into my account and tries to launch it again, but i am still having the prob of "This webpage is not available".

Since i did not touch any default files this time, is it possible that aspx pages can't work ATM due to some problems with mono?

Edit: If i place a index.htm file inside, it's working fine.

Please check my domain too: dytona.ru.

Never changed password, but old password is wrong.

I cant log-in, tried 2 change password - incoming link confirmation for that action - is refused to be confirmed by server. Its a real [bleeped!].

Is this your domain?

dytona.heliohost.org

It was suspended for spamming.

I cant log-in, tried 2 change password - incoming link confirmation for that action - is refused to be confirmed by server. Its a real [bleeped!].

Is this your domain?

dytona.heliohost.org

Hey !

Its not a fist time you accused me for spamming

I think you need to make investigation of this case. I have never sent even one spam message from my domain account as far from other my emails.

If you accuse me - give me even a single PROVE, a message where it was used my contacts - email, skype of phone/fax ?! ... Chk of susp. site.

Overwise I can claim you as a pathological liar and bluffer-"no fact"...

So, I think to cure this stupid head situation, administration of service need to pay huge attention to numerous security holes of your service.

Hey !

I think you need to make investigation of this case. I have never sent even one spam message from my domain account as far from other my emails.

If you accuse me - give me even a single PROVE, a message where it was used my contacts - email, skype of phone/fax ?! ... Chk of susp. site.

So, I think to cure this stupid head situation, administration of service need to pay huge attention to numerous security holes of your service.

Start a new thread and I'll escalate it to djbob and you can discuss this with him. Remember to post your domain name and user name and why your posting.

Is this your domain?

dytona.heliohost.org

Hey !

Quit being a jerk.