cannot register account

oninski

guys, i need help i am having trouble creating another account. error is always like this.

We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later.

i am trying to create another account for almost 2 weeks now. but i really don't know what is wrong.

yeah, it's only one account per person. Besides more bandwidth and/or space, I can't think of why you would need another one.

If you just need another domain hosted, you can add it as an Add-On Domain in cPanel. If you don't have a domain and you were looking for another subdomain, just get a Co.CC domain for free. But you're only allowed one account there too.

Cheers.

~Derek

P.S. Yay 100 posts. I don't really aim for posts though.

• 3 weeks later...

I was tempting to create 2 account because I desperately wanted to change my main/primary domain from temarailmu.co.cc to achmad.web.id

I'do apologize if my thread is out of topic but is it possible to change primary/ main domain, or is there someone outthere could solve my problem

:wacko:

Help , I've got the same error message.

"We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later."

Isn't this your account?

delikon.heliohost.org

Your only allowed one account.

Yes , that's great. Thank you very much!