Daylight Savings

HerLoss

This is just a suggestion, but I think it would be cool if someone coded a mod fo IPB to automatically change everyone's DST settings during Daylight Savings, cuz it took me at least 5 minutes to figure out how Genisis posted here at 10:26 PM today when my clock said 9:55. I know it's just twice a year that I have to deal with this, but it doesnt change the fact that it confused the hell out of me.

I have a slight case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and things like this bug the piss out of me. For example, I have my watch set to my school's bell to the second.

Its not anything important, I just thought it would be cool.

Yah, I'm kind of obssesive compulsive too :lol:

But actually, the thing is already in IPB ;). Go to settings and check the Daylight Saving thing. It's actually a case of bad wording, you're supposed to check it if your country does Daylight Savings.

Well thats some screwed up wording then. it says "Is daylight savings time in effect?" with the little check box thingy. All the times were fine previous to DST, then I unchecked it yesterday and now all the times are fine again. Go figure. Oh, and I am most definitly in the right timezone. lol

I have a slight case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and things like this bug the piss out of me. For example, I have my watch set to my school's bell to the second.

Its not anything important, I just thought it would be cool.

That sounds like me, I have my watch set to my school's clock within a couple of seconds. The thing is, right now my school's clocks are really messed up because the system is trying to correct itself because of DST being over...

I'm fine with it really... I haven't even set the options to the right time zone =P

Anywho, what really bugs me is Daylight Savings itself. Twice a year, I get really sick on those days that we set the clock back or forward because it throws off my bio clock.

I'm fine with it really... I haven't even set the options to the right time zone =P

Anywho, what really bugs me is Daylight Savings itself. Twice a year, I get really sick on those days that we set the clock back or forward because it throws off my bio clock.

I remember a couple years ago I flew out to Iowa for the Odyssey of the Mind world championships, and I almost didnt make it to my teams performance cuz I got so sick.