[Solved] SITE DOWN!!!!!!!

vstafford

Okay, I think this is named's fault. Looking into it.

Thanks djbob, I think may be not the DNS problem !! think of these below!! :rolleyes:

Is the server 216.218.192.170 off ? or is your firewall set to block the whole traffic of 216.218.192.170 ? or hardware failure ?

Username: sswhost

Site name: sunsue.com

Thanks.

My sites are also down since yesterday morning.

Username: erinhir

Domain: woutervancaneghem.co.cc

Username: bombadil

Domain: wernervancaneghem.co.cc

grtz

Erinhir

You do know that your only allowed one site per user don't you? So you need to decide which site you would like to keep.

Excuse me, but I have only 1 site, with username Erinhir.

The other one is from my father, but because he cannot log in the forum I replied in his place.

He cannot log in because he doesn't receive an activation email after registration. I already sent an email with this problem but I never got an answer.

Erinhir

Thanks.

Can you also check why he doesn't receive an email for activation of his forum account?

grtz

Erinhir

EDIT: I did it for you. The email should have reached you.

It's probably related to the sites being down. Just go to the link below and type in the username he registered with, and it'll be fine (hopefully).

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?ac...&CODE=reval

I think the URL should be in the FAQ, only because it's not really easy to remember, and it saves the admins the trouble of resending people's validations in the Admin CP.

Cheers,

~Derek

It is a hotmail account.

I use also a hotmail account, but I received an confirmation email.

grtz

Erinhir

Huh... I thought I made it error out for Hotmail accounts. Apparently not, because we have more than 1000 Hotmail accounts registered still...