Bomb Scares

HerLoss

Alright, so yesterday the entire school ended up outside for 2 hours after a note was found in one of the boys bathrooms that said there was a bomb in the school. Of course, it was nothing. Today, a note was found in one of the girls bathrooms that said "If you thought yesterday was bad, wait till today at [some undisclosed time]." Three more hours out in the 40 degree weather. I sold my pants for ten bucks to some chick who was wearing a skirt. Good times. It's just fine with me that I missed out on History, Latin, and Pre-Cal, but I only had a ten minute lunch. Now I'm pissed. I'm bringing food and extra clothes tomorrow, for both myself and for profit in the case that it happens again.

if this happened here in Brazil, everybody would just laugh, the teachers would try to find who the funny guy was and then the classes would go on. If it was a real bomb, bye bye to those in school... guess that's the difference between a evolved country and one that isn't... :lol:

Oh yeah, bring the bomb notes...

Heh, I made like 10 bucks on food today. This time they busted the perosn who did it, but theyre still investigating the other two. Whoever does it owes the school and the state like 10 grand for the fire trucks, ambulances, cops, and bomb sniffing dogs that had to show up.

Wow... At my school, you make a bomb threat, it's an immediate Level 20 demerit (expulsion). The worst I have had thus far was standing outside for 30 minutes because someone shattered a fire alarm pull station in the Gym with a dodgeball (an accident) and triggered the alarms :P. I got out of study hall, but we didn't get to go get our books until 5 min after the 3PM bell... Then the fire alarm system control unit beeped all day the next day... I wanted to hit it with a baseball bat and trigger the alarms again :P.

I'm sure whoever gets blamed for it will be expelled, but I think it's even better that they'll owe the school/state a huge amount of money.

I also learned that the maine state bomb-squad wont come out untill you have proof of where the bomb is.

Well, no one has ever actually blown up a school (well, in the great US of A at least. I'm sure plenty of schools have been bombed, even by the US. Just not here.), and only a handful of threats out of the national total end with them finding a wannabe explosive device that doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: we had another one today, so between that, not being around monday, not having school this friday, and having my driving test next monday, I will have missed three History classes in a row. Great. Also, there have been two bomb scares at the Jr. High, about a hundred yards from the High School, in the past week.