[Solved] Heliohost DNS and CP password issues

curelocations

I'm almost sure all of your data (subdomains, addon domains, mail, databases, etc.) has been stored on your tar.gz file. I'm going to escalate this to djbob and let him help you with this.

username: guitarai

domain: guitaraid.heliohost.org

Escalating to djbob...

Note to djbob.

This user needs you to help him with a Full Backup to his site.

I'm almost sure all of your data (subdomains, addon domains, mail, databases, etc.) has been stored on your tar.gz file. I'm going to escalate this to djbob and let him help you with this.

username: guitarai

domain: guitaraid.heliohost.org

Escalating to djbob...

Note to djbob.

This user needs you to help him with a Full Backup to his site.

all settings (domains, etc.) are in my backupfiles, but not all the settings are the same.

for example old dns zone files had 65.19.141.68 IP everywhere. new IP is different (216.218.192.170).

i've created all my addon domains already. just waiting to get them work properly.

guitaraid.co.uk is still on another server as i need to back all files up and then create it here (i can;t now as i use different dns servers i guess).

How did you manage to obtain the full backup?

cPanel -> Backup Wizard -> Backup -> Full backup then you choose location (a remote server or home dir) and click Generate backup

it makes one big zip file with home dir and other settings.

update: it seems like most of my addon domain work fine now except customlabs.co.uk - could you please check it out? i manually added it almost 48 hours ago (not sure if you guys restored it from my backup as well). i olny get 'account queued' page.

many thanks