[Solved] ImageMagick won't Install

Pearl

I tried to install the Image::Magick Perl Module through CPanel, but it always gives me an error. It says "Installation seems impossible".

Also, the failed installation takes up disk space, and has to be manually cleared out.

Can anyone please fix this for me?

I have Movable Type 5 (a content management system) installed on my site, and it keeps saying Image::Magick is not correctly installed:

Image::Magickが設定されていません。

Image::Magickがインストールされていないかまたは正しく設定されていないため、Movable Typeのユーザー画像機能を利用できません。この機能を利用するには、Image::Magickをインストールするか、他のイメージドライバを使用する設定を行う必要があります。

Actually, ImageMagick is still not installed...

I've looked under the "Show System Installed Modules" list in "Perl Modules" from CPanel, and there's no Image::Magick. There's Image::Size though, but no Image::Magick.

I've searched on the forum a bit, and I found out that I need root access to install Perl Modules, which I don't. Can someone install it for me?

Okay, so turned out there was trouble with Perl. I had to recompile ImageMagick with --disable-openmp, and in the process upgraded our installation. Image::Magick for Perl is definitely working now.