Account Deletion Request

Infinaety

I'm sorry if this causes anyone extra work, but I made an error when I first created my HelioHost account. In my opinion, it would be easiest for me to simply re-register for another account. However, I would still like the domain name that I had signed up for, so I don't want to wait the full thirty days to sign up again.

As a side request, could my HelioNet account be renamed? I would like both the login name and the username to be Infinaety. If this is not possible, please delete this forum account.

My HelioHost account is on http://infinaety.heliohost.org/. I can provide information to verify that it is my account because I created a HelioNet account after the HelioHost account was made.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause for you administrators. Thank you in advance for replying.

Thank you for the quick reply. Could you please just delete this forum account, then?

Oh, you wanted the forum account changed. My mistake. That has been changed.

(infinaety is too long as a heliohost username, there's a 7 letter max)

Please confirm that you wish your HelioHOST account to be deleted.