Best next gen console

chrisc

Whixh consle will be the best out of the next genartion consoles  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, this is sad... we don't actually have a topic with this yet :P

Nintendo Revolution, innovation beats GFX. The revolution will be wildly popular, I imagine it will sell millions of units the first day in japan alone. I'm gonna get it ASAP. The PS3 looks kinda cool cause of its power, though.

btw- All the consoles will be online with cheaper and better online things than xbox live, and the PS3 totally PWNs the 360 in GFX and TFLOPs. Of course, if you can buy an Xbox 360, you're probably rich enough to buy online without the hassle of getting a second and third job.

But then the PS3 is screwing itself with Blu-Ray, the games will be very expensive for it.

can you give me 250 helions plz

Gamemaster_268: 5 posts within 5 minutes? All of them spam? Thats 9 spam guide violations, one more and you get an aditional 10 day suspension to your current 5-day one. Extra posts removed. 450 Points deducted.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

PS3 the graphics are way better and if sony dose what they said they will have a good Onlie system and will completely wipe nintideo and xbox 360.

Gamemaster_268: 50 points deducted for proxy use. Strangely, it seems AG used this proxy a few times before the rule was made, it's an AOL one.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

Nintendo will never be far behind any other system, just because they always do something new, which the other systems dont, ie: new controllers everytime and spins on the usual games, and people will always buy a nintendo product because, well, it's nintendo, and is seen by a vast majority as the company that made videogaming what it is.

Believe it or not, Nintendo will not only make a ridiculous sum of money off of this system, but it will bring many non-gamers in, benefitting even Sony and Microsoft. They should be thanking Nintendo for expanding the industry. In fact, they should be thanking Nintendo for Consoles in the First Place, and rumble packs, and memory cards, and more-than-one-game handhelds, etc. If GFX are all you want, then wait about a year, and get a good computer, it will blow the PS3 and 360 out of the water. Thats the way it happens with consoles.

heh, this is sad... we don't actually have a topic with this yet :P

Nintendo Revolution, innovation beats GFX. The revolution will be wildly popular, I imagine it will sell millions of units the first day in japan alone. I'm gonna get it ASAP. The PS3 looks kinda cool cause of its power, though.

btw- All the consoles will be online with cheaper and better online things than xbox live, and the PS3 totally PWNs the 360 in GFX and TFLOPs. Of course, if you can buy an Xbox 360, you're probably rich enough to buy online without the hassle of getting a second and third job.

But then the PS3 is screwing itself with Blu-Ray, the games will be very expensive for it.

Free Wi-Fi! :yay:

Innovation is fun =)

PS3 the graphics are way better and if sony dose what they said they will have a good Onlie system and will completely wipe nintideo and xbox 360.

Gamemaster_268: 50 points deducted for proxy use. Strangely, it seems AG used this proxy a few times before the rule was made, it's an AOL one.

it better have spell check too :rolleyes: . knowing nintendo they'll probably come out with an awesome online system as well. nintendo never settles for anything but the best.

My point exactly!!!! The Playstation 3 computer entertainment system has the power of a high end media centre computer! But, for those of you not impressed by graphics, the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system will also feature impressive games including but not limited to Gran Turismo 5. Not to mention that all online play is completely free. It also supports up to seven wireless controllers, three more than the Xbox 360. The Playstation 3 computer entertainment system also has six USB ports, twice as many as the Xbox 360, and six more than the original Xbox. Unlike the Xbox 360, the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system also uses standard 2.5" hard disk drives, unlike the Xbox 360's proprietary $99.99 20-gigabyte hard disk drives. I'll admit, the Xbox 360's HDD looks really cool, but for the dollars per gigabyte, it is just too expensive compared to the Playstation 3's choices. Also, the Nintendo Revolution features no internal HDD at all. And when I say at all, I mean at all.

Actually, when Microsoft starts mass-producing HD DVD disks they wont cost any more than a regular DVD, since you can make them with the same equipment. The Blu-Ray Disks that I hear the PS3 is gonna use are gonna be more expensive as you have to completely change the equipment... that is, until they too are also overly mass-produced.

Also, we don't know the Revolution Specs, Nintendo will not reveal if there is a HD, or what size it would be. However, I imagine you need one for the game downloads. I've heard some people say 512mb of internal flash memory, but I imagine nintendo will go with something a little cheaper and that holds more than flash memory, although I may be wrong, since you can fit 1.0GB of flash memory into something about 2in long(2.5 with teh conector), .75in wide, and about .25in thick(note: measurements are approximations that were not actually measured). It just costs about $150 :whistle:

Although the PS3's game library will be substantially increased by 2nd parties leaving microsoft for Nintendo and Sony. Some just Sony, but most are going to do both(I would).

Also, to judge the Revolution at this point is similar to judging something you've only seen pictures of, with very little description. One example would be an M1A2 Abrams Tank, which unless you look alot of stuff up, or watch the Military/History channel alot, you aren't gonna know much about it.

Regardless of the fact that Blu-ray is going to be super-expensive to produce, theres nothing wrong with changing disks for a large game after 6 or 7 hours of gameplay. Also, why should the revolution need a harddrive? They arent focusing on any sort of media center, as far as I know, and traditional nintendo games dont take a buttload of space for save games.