"hacking" back my privilidges

well you know i have my new computer now.

i used to know my moms pass and i made me administrator on my old computer so i can install things (ex MSN)

but she changed her password and refuses to make me administrator because she does not trust me.

i work well with dos, i did it before, i just cant remember... theres a way to trick dos into thinking you are logged out so you get the permission settings of the computer.

from there in dos i can type:

net localgroup administrators Harold /add

(yes, my name is harold)

but i cant just do it, the cp is smarter than that. you have to switch something to do with the screensaver file and dos. because on XP when screensaver comes up you can choose to autologout (youve been gone long enough for the screensaver, you dont want people messing on your account while your out) so the screensaver will load and i will log out of my account and get full permission settings. but! the screensaver is dos! so will full permission an can make myself admin!

2 problems are i cant remember:

what files to "manuipulate"

and how can i put everything back to normal so no one will notice (except for the admin fact)

seriously, i cant do much now. and my mom logs off when she goes to the bathroom! she knows what i can do in her account just going to account settings.

please help guys, thanks

-AG-

if i can get this fixed, i promise will be the extremely active AG i once was. this is just really holding me back.

I hear that you can become an admin through secure mode :unsure:

heh, I thought you were talking about hacking HN to be a mod again :P

shh! thats my second plan!

actually, i dont mind im not moad anymore, it wasnt like i was doing anything, especially sence ive been gone like a month?

i can earn my way back up, but i dont really care, i just want to be a respected member of HN and thats fine for me :)

I hear that you can become an admin through secure mode :unsure:

heh, I thought you were talking about hacking HN to be a mod again :P

shh! thats my second plan!

actually, i dont mind im not moad anymore, it wasnt like i was doing anything, especially sence ive been gone like a month?

i can earn my way back up, but i dont really care, i just want to be a respected member of HN and thats fine for me :)

You have my respect just because of your siggy:

i repect:

1. race/ethinicity/backgroung

2. religion/beliefs/gods

3. personality/styler/choice

what i dont respect:

1. people who dont respect the above