[Solved] Has Heliohost/Helionet been hacked?

I just logged into Gmail, and it said there has been some irregularities in the IP addresses accessing my account. Five days ago, my gmail was accessed by 65.19.143.2. When I visited http://65.19.143.2 I came to a directory, which I have since discovered to be your IP. What's going on here?

The details are:

Access type: Unknown

Date/time: Jun 13 (5 days ago)

The date will be in NZST (GMT+12), so it will probably have been June 12th for you.

Obviously, I'm sort of worried here, and really need a response quickly - if my gmail has been hacked, I need to deal with this. There doesn't seem to be any emails sent or anything. Could it have been when I've accessed the heliohost servers and gone to my gmail from there, and gmail has gotten confused or something?

If you've ever accessed your Gmail from HelioHost, that message would be expected...

Do you have a HelioHost account? Have you been doing anything along these lines.

And we haven't been hacked, but you might have been.

I haven't been travelling. I haven't accessed Gmail from my heliohost site, but I have gone straight from Heliohost to gmail... I am going to assume it was an system error at Google's end, because there was only one entry, which happened to be around the time I was doing a lot of work on a site hosted with heliohost, and also because nothing was sent or anything like that...

Thanks for the help :)