Helionet merge into Krazyletter?

Korps Commander

I have a plan that would make these forums fun for everybody. Lappy and Djbob are good friends, and admit it, helionet and krazyletter are very much alike in many ways. We need to enlarge these forums, and the way to do this is to...merge both the forums together! I have talked to high-level people on the forums, and they have agreed that a merge would greatly help propogandize these forums and enlarge it beyond belief. I think that Helionet should merge into Krazyletter, as that would be the simplest way to do this. And, any rivalries that might have happened otherwise would be stemmed before they began, because helionet would be merging INTO krazyletter.

So, this is my honest opinion of how things should be, and I think that most of you will probably approve too, after thinking this over. ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said on KL,

Well, there are some advantages. Like, If you have double the members, you probably have even more posts, since there's more active members at any given time.

One thing is that there are many people on both of the boards, such as:

myscrnnm, Korps Commander, HerLoss, Genesis/Shadownite, DJBOB, Gamemaster_268, /\/\/\/, Ali, and me. Whew! That's a lot! That would solve me from logging into 4 boards every day. :)

But, on the downside, DJBOB and I will need to find a way to transfer Helions and divide income on ads; and that could be a problem.

Wait...I just posted the exact same thing on KL and HN. See my point?

it would case too many problems with money, hosting, etc. And the politics systems are completely different. Then comes the matter of the name... what are we gonna call it? Krazyheliolettersnet? There also comes the problem of conflicting rules/translations between the sets of admins/mods. I mean, KL has like, 4 admins alone. And then I don't have a place that myscrnm fears :rockman: , he'd be in my face even when I don't want him to be. I can only really find disadvantages, but if someone would type a full 700-page report on how it would work perfectly... I might look into it...