Cancelation of Account

gilgolf

I just realized that I have a heliohost hosting account and that I wasn't using it. I remember how it is free hosting and that I am taking space. I would like you to cancel both my hosting account my forums account and erase everything under those two account off your server. The user name for both is gilgolf. I would like this is happen as soon as convenient. Thank you. Sending me a email confirmation would be fine as well.

Actually, is their a way I could erase my account and make it as if it is a new account, erase all unnecessary files and such, that would be better and I know of a use for this account now.

Yes.

For future reference, you're wasting our times by not posting everything you want to know in one place. You've got byron fielding questions on your "domain change" topic and I am answering questions here. It is best to ask all your questions in one place and at one time. Read the Support FAQ. Please try to do this in the future.

Sorry It was not meant to be two, I just stop this one since this is no longer necessary. My bad about not looking at the FAQ and sorry for wasting your valuable time. I know you have a few thousand things to do and I know this wasn't on top of the list. Forgive Me