Johnny Has Been Rebuilt

Krydos

2 hours ago, MoneyBroz said:

Has she tried using the hostname as johnny.heliohost.org instead of handbasket.helioho.st

2 hours ago, MoneyBroz said:

tell her to try clicking always trust this certificate in the unknown certificate popup then click ok. it seems like it is timing out due to inactivity on the users end.

She says "Just tried "always trust" with handbasket.helioho.st AND with johnny.heliohost.org Both still said "connected" so I think it recognized both options and considered them acceptable, but it still timed out and wouldn't let me connect." 😕

image.png

To all the people asking for support on this news post, I suspect issues are probably getting lost in the spam, and very few things here have anything to do with this news post anyways. I'm going to close this thread to further responses, and if you still need help with something please click this link https://helionet.org/index/forum/45-customer-service/?do=add and let us know what you need help with. If we keep all the separate issues that have nothing to do with each other on their own thread, it is much less likely that things will get missed.

• Krydos locked this topic