Can't login to cPanel

PDelgado

Hey guys, i'm estatic that the site is back up after the recent events.

A week and a half prior to them, I signed up for cartel.heliohost.org. The site was configured and accessible right before the DNS attacks.

When I try to log in to cPanel now, it simply isn't letting me. It's going to a white page.

Is that because the servers haven't been fully configured yet? Or an issue with my account?

Thanks for your time!

cartel.heliohost.org

djbob is aware of the login problem and has contacted the cpanel folks, however you can change the extension of the login page from .php to .html and see the cpanel. Make sure to revert back to the php version when this issue is resolved though.

I can see my cPanel changing the extensions, and there are also all the files... But I can't see phpPgAdmin anymore... I hope it's related to recent problems, and I also hope that my PostGre DB is still alive...

It probably is but if when the login issue is resolved and you site is back up and you can't see them, post back.

I can log in to cPanel just fine now.

I'm having an issue using FTP to upload some files however. I've never had a problem connecting before (I used to have cartel.heliohost.org with you guys before I went on vacation and the site got removed :P)

I will PM you my ftp details just in case I am doing something wrong.

I can log in to cPanel just fine now.

I'm having an issue using FTP to upload some files however. I've never had a problem connecting before (I used to have cartel.heliohost.org with you guys before I went on vacation and the site got removed :P)

I will PM you my ftp details just in case I am doing something wrong.

FTP should be down right now until we resolve the DDoS attack. You can read about it in the News forum.