Issue with a table in my database

irajkaufman

Hello.

I've been developing an app, and everything seemed to be working perfectly fine, earlier today. However, there seems to be a problem with my database (irajkaufman_hoops). I attempted to add a new field to the table "scoring" (a foreign key to the "schedule" table's primary key). My client - dbeaver - just hung and hung. So, I force quit dbeaver, and it asked me if i wanted to upgrade to the latest version. I did so, and actually lost the sql script i had been working on (tho, that's really no big deal). I've tried to reconnect to the database several times since, and while it looks like I can query two of my three tables - "roster" and "schedule" - every attempt to query/refresh the "scoring" table fails/hangs. I'd guess that table has 1200-ish rows - from lots of testing. I was actually planning to truncate the table tonight. However, the table is totally inaccessible to me. Is there anything that can be done to allow me access back to the "scoring" table??

Thanks!!

-ira

Edited by irajkaufman