REVOLUTION CONTROLLER!

myscrnnm II

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sisters controller(haven't found another one with gold) gets an incredible response time as opposed to the other ones. It's a freaking handicap. Play a game that you press buttons fast, like Soul Calibur II, another button mashing fighting game, Super Smash Bros, repeatly tapping buttons minigames, complex combos/manuevers in video games, etc. and you will find out just how much the "nearly unnoticable" amount of removed response time helps.

Nintendo is on a completly different level than sony and microsoft. They arent even comparable, as Nintendo is all about the games and sony/microsoft is all about how much useless crap they can pack into a system.

Well, the Playstation series of consoles usually has a larger variety of games and more 3rd party companies making games for it.

I dont have a problem shelling out the extra money for something of higher quality. I modified my mp3 player and every set of headphones I use so that the jacks have gold connectors. They last longer that way too. Anyone ever had the jack on a CD-player die for no reason? I hate that.

I've never had a jack die on me. Alot of the stuff I have, I've built from old stuff, things my friends give me when they break (I'm a junk collector, as they say) and I have a few things with gold connectors, because THEY've shelled out extra, while I pay nothing =) The hard part is to make it eye pleasing ;_;

Well, I would have gotten the $13 ones for my sister, but they were out. In some cases, it's worth an extra $2. I'm not one of those people who just shell money out at random things, I wait for prices to go down, I set buying priorities(#1 right now is a new computer :P ), etc. The only exceptions to me being "cheap" are when it's someone else's money, and Laffy Taffy... mmm... laffy taffy.

As for making my own stuff, I haven't needed to. Everything I've had worth making I didn't buy(until I get a computer), although I do fix some things. I did have a broken CD player that was so broken it would have been cheaper and easier to get a new one, so I did, and some really nice headphones. They were $5 and they sound better than 7.1 Surround. "Koss" Brand. The only thing I can see that people wouldn't like about em is that they're the kind that you actually put in your ear. There was no gold in those babies, either. The only things that need gold are powerlines(although that wouldn't work too well... stupid criminals) and input devices. TV's and stuff can use regular heavy duty cables. It just comes a few (okay, I can't find it in the character map, but its that thing with like the 'u' with a long line at the bottom, them an 'm'...)'s later. Doesn't increase the quality very much, only to a level undetectable by the human eye.

Even though I like saving my money, as far as politics go, I'm pretty libral.

And about the "cosmetics," Make a wooden cabnet to put them in, out of view, or just have everything in your house match the fixer-upper theme :P

i saw on AotS today something for the pc that was very similar the the rev controller and the nunchuck attachment that they were using for the pc. i'm not sure sure who made it, but they totally ripped nintendo off!