Domain names not working without full file path!!

manustays

Hi,

My site was configured well n was working perfectly till yesterday but today it stopped working n opening main or parked domain (say, abhiweb.co.cc) shows a "HelioHost Account Queued" error-page. Although, I am able to open the site by full file extension, i.e, abhiweb.co.cc/index.php and abhiweb.heliohost.org/index.php

By the way, I tried to solve the issue by redirecting the abhiweb.co.cc parked domain to 'index.php' only. Will have to wait 24 hrs to see if it works atleast for that domain.

Username: manustay

Main Domain: abhiweb.heliohost.org

Parked Domain: abhiweb.co.cc

Thank you admins.

Sometimes when the server goes down you'll get the Queued page instead.What you probably did was cache that page. Take the redirect off and clear your cache.

btw, I'm seeing your home page just fine when I go to this url:

http://abhiweb.heliohost.org

Thank u so much Byron!!! Sorry to take ur time over this trivial issue n I feel so stupid now! Problem solved after clearing the cache...and I have been just posting this problem on d forum since yesterday. I'll remember to do these debugging myself first b4 asking on the forum. Thnx again :)