Domain help

tattee

I may have messed up my domain configurations. Can you please check it out for me. I configured pogobar.org as an add-on and now I cant remove it to do it properly. I want pogobar.org as the default for public_html with pogoheaven.com as a separate domain pointing to its own folder named 'pogoheaven'. Also I want magicalweb.org as a separate domain pointing to its own folder named 'design'.. I tried to set it up but I think I messed up. All of my domains are pointed there, so there shouldn't be any problems there.

I don't want pogoheaven or magicalweb to access the root folder, but their own.. possible?

Please and Thank you

Mike

domain: tattee.heliohost.org

I may have messed up my domain configurations. Can you please check it out for me. I configured pogobar.org as an add-on and now I cant remove it to do it properly. I want pogobar.org as the default for public_html

You'll probably have to wait 24 hours to see that it's been deleted as an addon domain. Then you can Park pogobar.org at the cpanel.

pogoheaven.com as a separate domain pointing to its own folder named 'pogoheaven'. Also I want magicalweb.org as a separate domain pointing to its own folder named 'design'.. I tried to set it up but I think I messed up. All of my domains are pointed there, so there shouldn't be any problems there.

If you added each of those as seperate addon domains and specified the corrrect folder than you should be ok.

I don't want pogoheaven or magicalweb to access the root folder, but their own.. possible?

Yes that is the way addon domains work. They have thier own seperate ftp and cgi-bin.

You also need to make sure that ALL of your addon domains and parked domains are pointing to our nameservers.

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Its all pretty understandable but there is somewhat of a mess up with pogobar.org.. I have it set up as a sub.. Its there, configured, but there is no way of removing it, as its not listed. I know its configured because I cant reconfigure it. The removal link isn't there though. This is why I'm thinking a whole new reconfiguration from the server side would be the thing to do here... am I correct?

Thanks for the response.

Mike

Well, I cant edit the pogobar domain.. can you please remove it from my account for me. There isn't an option anywhere to remove it. It's configured, but not listed. If you have to reset the whole account, thats fine, just please let me know before hand. The domain I want removed is POGOBAR.ORG

the domains I need to remain are POGOHEAVEN.COM and MAGICALWEB.ORG

thank you

Mike

** NOTE - SORRY.. posting where you suggested **

All you need to do is delete via ftp the cgi bin in the domain folders.

Move all your files relating to the domains into the domain folders via FTP drag and drop.

Re-name the folders to whatever you want.

Adjust your config files to the correct paths.