Account queued

de5k

Username: de5k

Domain: de5k.com

I can login to the cpanel without any problem. But I cannot access the files (example: index.html) after i upload files into public_html folder. It says that HelioHost Account Queued with a default page /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

The mine is also the same problem.... He says to wait 24 hours, today my domain will complete 48 hours and does not end the settings...

User: klanpaia

Domain softanime.com.br

Oddly hath given to access the site by url www.softanime.com.br/news.php :) but I want to access the www.softanime.com.br.

Both your accounts are fine. Try refreshing your cache. Like the Support FAQ (which you should read) says: "If you just registered, please wait 48 hours for your cPanel account to become active."

I'm waiting... This produces a great expectation to see the site running.

Thanks for help :D

Great! My site works perfectly now.

But i got another problem. Since i am using google apps as well, i having the same problem with this forum post (http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=4209&hl=cname) which is i cannot change my cname record for mail.de5k.com. The MX record works perfectly. Could the sys admin kindly help me to update the cname record for mail.de5k.com to ghs.google.com.

Thanks mate.