Error on loading My website

Hello. My username is tchesoen. I am getting the following error when trying to load my website (sacco.cyclos.za.org): 
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cyclos.za.org/:/tmp/) in /home/cyclos.za.org/sacco.cyclos.za.org/core/vendor/vonage/nexmo-bridge/src/Autoloader.php on line 69

Open basedir restrictions prevent your code from accessing files outside your home folder.

That script is trying to import /autoload.php, which starting with a / means it wants to look in the root of the server where you aren't allowed to go. Deleting that leading / off of the file path to autoload.php on line 69 of the file shown will probably fix it assuming the file autoload.php exists in the same folder.

That sounds like the program's either making bad assumptions about the server environment, or is not compatible with the server...common issues with this would be wrong PHP version or the app expecting certain settings we don't have (that open_basedir restriction for example is often incompatible with Laravel-based applications since that framework assumes you have control over the server its running on).

We can't really help with troubleshooting code beyond simple issues like the one above, so you'd need to figure this out yourself or reach out to the developer for help.