account disabled

basket001

But for december I have received this e-mail:

"Dear basket,

Your hosting account at HelioHost is about to expire. It will be suspended in seven days on Sunday, December 13th. This is either due to a period of account inactivity or missed renewal date. If you have not logged into cPanel in the last three months, please renew your account ASAP by visiting <a href='http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=basket'>here</a>. If you have a forum-posting-based account, you must renew your hosting by purchasing a hosting item in the forum store.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff"

and I followed the link above for renewal account and everything was working fine.

Why I didn't receive similar e-mail for january or whatever month there was inactivity?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

It would really help to know that accounts get deleted because of not logging into cpanel every month or whatever. I didnt sign up for X10 because of this reason, but to their credit, it was quite clearly mentioned. Before I signed up here, I looked through every page on www.heliohost.org and this little nugget is not mentioned anywhere. SO you might consider being upfront about this.

Thanks.

It would really help to know that accounts get deleted because of not logging into cpanel every month or whatever. I didnt sign up for X10 because of this reason, but to their credit, it was quite clearly mentioned. Before I signed up here, I looked through every page on www.heliohost.org and this little nugget is not mentioned anywhere. SO you might consider being upfront about this.

Thanks.

We send emails. Check your spam box.

Hello,

I received this email;

Dear chaparro,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended as a result of account inactivity. If you want to keep your account, please renew it by visiting http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=chaparro. If you do not renew your hosting suscription within a week, your account will be permanently deleted. This is your final warning.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

but by visiting http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=chaparro display;

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Is there any possibility of recovering the files from my account?

Thanks