Half-Blood Prince

/\/\/\/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electronics of any kind are a luxury many cant afford.

reading off a screen for extended periods of time gives a lot of people headaches.

eBooks suck.

I am aware of this, but the United States is one of the richer countries in the world, like Switzerland, Luxembourg, Japan, et cetera.

Why do you think Sony and Philips invented the E-Ink technology? So that you can conserve energy and save yourself some pain at the same time.

eBooks don't suck. You can go and buy your large voluminous books, but I'm going to save some trees thank you very much.

Still a great deal of US citizens cant afford a computer, much less other electronics.

Again, people cant afford electronics. Even on non light emitting screens such as the older handhelds like Palm, give people headaches.

yes, I'll go buy my books that have collectible and resell value, that I can also donate to the less fortunate.

well, you never know when someone might be doing research on it when they don't have it. we don't wanna spoil anything!

Okay, I am not trying to be hostile here, but we have to look at this rationally.

No matter how long we wait, there will always be someone who hasn't read Half-Blood Prince yet. And it is always possible that one or more of these people will stumble upon this site. So unless you want to wait forever to discuss it, we might as well spill it now.

If you look hard enough, you could find underlying satanic themes in Winnie The Pooh. Anyone who doesnt see the sexual and drug related themes in the original Scooby Doo has issues, or is extremly sheltered.

I find it interesting that both you and your mother come to the same conclusion, as I dont think that that is the case. I think your mother influences you in a way that you need to not be influenced, and make your own decisions.

It is violent and has Satianic underpinnings. My mom and myself have come to the conclusion that it is coming from Satan, but the English teacher at my school that teaches kiddie lit doesn't think so (scary thing is, I go to a Christian school)...

Dude, if you listen to your mother about that without thinking over it yourself, you're pathetic.

every Disney movie have a satanic slash [bleeped!] side hidden in the movies. i had an email about that. It's ridiculous to think that Disney or JK Rownling would lose time to place that. Why is so hard for people to believe that things can be plain and simple without double meanings?