The funnist Pick-Up lines

bongposer89

my fiend when up to a random girl the other day and said this just to see if he could...

was your chair on fire?

because your a** is hot!

i dont know if she had a boyfriend because we didnt know here but by my guess he wasnt arround. i couldnt believe he said that to someone he didnt know, she could have reported him for harassment, her b/f could have been there and kicked his a**, anything... thats why i only say thoes things to people i know who will think it funny and never get in trouble.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamemaster_268: going off topic, and posting 1-3(or in this case 0) word topics without taking much though, and total irrelevancy qualifies this post as spam. In other words: 10 points deducted, First offense.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

• 2 months later...
my fiend when up to a random girl the other day and said this just to see if he could...

was your chair on fire?

because your a** is hot!

i dont know if she had a boyfriend because we didnt know here but by my guess he wasnt arround. i couldnt believe he said that to someone he didnt know, she could have reported him for harassment, her b/f could have been there and kicked his a**, anything... thats why i only say thoes things to people i know who will think it funny and never get in trouble.

dude, i pretty much go around saying stuff like that to every fit gal in town

don't really care what their response is...

i never knew that was harrassement

was your chair on fire?

because your a** is hot!

dude, i pretty much go around saying stuff like that to every fit gal in town

don't really care what their response is...

i never knew that was harrassement

Well duh! Haven't you seen the sexual harrasment panda south park? :P

Of course, if you went to court for that you could get the law declared unconstitutional because it violates the first ammendment.