change main domain, can i do it???

mampuzlw

first, its nice to see u again djbob :)

i wanna change my old main domain to this domain

mampuzlw.co.tv

and oh yeah, my username : ageleng

and why the addon domain just 2?? and i can't delete it???

it says : you don't control this domain

and i can't create a subdomain from my addon domain...

:blink: :huh:

Yes we can change your domain name but first we need to correct your problem with your addon domains.

What is your domain name and your addon domain names that you are having problems with.

main domain: agelkikumaru2.co.cc

addon : agelkikumaru.wt f.la and i forgot the another one... *remove the space, that domain is have a little bad language , i am sorry for that*

So it's folder '2' that your having a problem with? Go to your sub-domains at your cpanel and try to delete it there. Then try again to delete it in addon domains.

So it's folder '2' that your having a problem with? Go to your sub-domains at your cpanel and try to delete it there. Then try again to delete it in addon domains.

no, i dont know that we can just have 2 addon domains or not, because last month i have 3 or 4 addon domains and its okay, but now when i try to add more addon domains , it says 'you are using all available addon domains' so, my maximum addon domains is just 2, and i cant create new subdomain from my addon domain,

and i have tried to delete the subdomain, but it says Sorry, the subdomain agelkikumaru cannot be removed because it is linked to the addon domain agelkikumaru.wt f.la. You must first remove the addon domain.

and when i tried to delete the addon domain : Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain agelkikumaru.wt f.la

:mellow: :huh:

Hi.

I have the same problem. I want to change my domain, but i have no domain to use...

i want to use a .heliohost.org domain because i can't have the domain than i choose(geraldo.blueshinecorp.com)

My account is:

linux

Thanks.

What heliohost subdomain do you wish to use?

Yes we can change your domain name but first we need to correct your problem with your addon domains.

What is your domain name and your addon domain names that you are having problems with.

I have same problew when i change my old domain with my new domain. My old domain is gumerfc.co.cc and my new domain is dudamiskin.co.cc

username: rahman

my domain at heliohost org

mobi.heliohost.org

I have same problew when i change my old domain with my new domain. My old domain is gumerfc.co.cc and my new domain is dudamiskin.co.cc

username: rahman

my domain at heliohost org

mobi.heliohost.org

So you can't delete or add addon domains?

this error appear : Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain agelkikumaru.wt f.la

:(

mampuzlw make another post in Customer Service explaining exactly what addon domains you can't delete and I'll escalate it to djbob