account suspension

Melzy

My account was suspended. I wasn't aware that I have to renew my account. I'm a newbie. >_<. I wasn't able to read the warning emails on time because they all went to my spam folder. Is there a way to recover my account?

Thank you.

I'm getting this message when I try to renew it:

"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

Errr....did I do something wrong? O_o... maybe the reason it was suspended was not because of failure of renewal. Did I violate ToS unknowingly? O_o By the way, my username is dbescom.

Thanks.

I'm sorry but it looks like your site has been deleted probably because of inactivity. Your welcome to create a new account and make sure you login to your cpanel a couple of times a month.

What? I though inactivity is 3months. I was playing with it during November. That's just 1-2 months ago. >_<.

Oh well. I'll make a new account.

Thanks.

What? I though inactivity is 3months. I was playing with it during November. That's just 1-2 months ago. >_<.

It was at one time and I think the email warning even states that, but it got changed to one month a few months back so make a note of that.

This question is relation to account suspension:

If I use the FTP server, does that count as being "active"? I rarely use the CPanel.

If it asks for your username and password then I believe it does. You'll know in 30 days. :)

This question is relation to account suspension:

If I use the FTP server, does that count as being "active"? I rarely use the CPanel.

If it asks for your username and password then I believe it does. You'll know in 30 days. :)

Hmm...well it won't hurt to try :lol: . I just have to reactivate the account if it does not work.

It was at one time and I think the email warning even states that, but it got changed to one month a few months back so make a note of that.

Okie. I get it.

You should edit that warning email and more importantly add that inactivity rule in the ToS so people can read it when they sign up.