Site not found and cpanel inaccessible

trfofvit

Site: http://trfvit.heliohost.org

cpanel username: trfofvit

My site had been suspended on 5th dec. But i reactivated it on 7th dec, and checked it, everything was working properly and no data was lost. But since about 4 days maybe, the site is down. When u go to the address, its not found. And I cant login at cpanel too. It says 'Login attempt failed'. However when i try to reset password (though i know it), it said - 'A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file. To continue, enter the confirmation code in the email, or click the link in the email.' which means my account must still exist... and anyway there's no reason for the account to be deleted. However I haven't received the password reset code on my email yet.

We are having problems with the server and waiting on the administrator to fix it. It looks like your site may have been deleted and there's nothing I can do, Sorry. You can try to re-register with the same domain name and username.

When will the administrator return?

There's no reason for the site to be deleted.

I think more ppl r having same problem (http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=5023). Hopefully it would be fixable.

Is there anyway by which my database can be recovered from the server? by the admin maybe. Its really really important.

I fear if I try to re-register with the same domain name and username it might replace the old data if it still exists.

I wished I could say when the administrator will return but I honestly don't know. As far as your database, if it were still there it would take the administrator to fetch it because he is the only person who has access to the server.