Retrieval Deleted Account

OI Systems

My account I believe has been delete. I had to re-register at the forums just to post this. I did not realize that the "HelioHost Account Notifications" started going to my spam folder. The email stated that this is due to me not logging into CPanel for three months, which is not correct. I have definitely made changes in the last three months, and I am pretty sure it has had a small amount of traffic within the last 30 day. Regardless, today was 15 days from the last email I received and I tried to reactivated with no success. I am hope it is not too late to get the data back as I have not made a backup of the most recent content.

Thank you. I appreciate any and all help on the matter.

User: cmeza

Site: oisystems.co.cc

Sorry about not giving the needed information. Obviously you would need to know that. My username was cmeza and the domain was oisystems.co.cc. I did read in other post that its one month, but at the time I read the email I didn't know and it continues to state 3 months (Just to let you guys know so that the email notification can be amended). I'm not sure if I used CPanel in the last 30 days, but I have been using the site. I have a wiki on there that I keep my notes.

Thx