cpanel-no access

otemes

I requested a hosting account for csc2320.co.cc and received notification that the account was created. But I have never been able to access cpanel and actually set the silly thing up.

I received email confirmation with account details on 9 November, and I have already had to reactivate the account, see the message below:

Your hosting account at HelioHost is about to expire. It will be suspended in seven days on Wednesday, December 9th. This is either due to a period of account inactivity or missed renewal date. If you have not logged into cPanel in the last three months, please renew your account ASAP by visiting <a href='http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=otemes'>here</a>. If you have a forum-posting-based account, you must renew your hosting by purchasing a hosting item in the forum store.

Because I haven't been visiting cpanel often enough? Folks, I can't get inside.

I redirected csc2320.co.cc to my 50gigs.net site, and that works, so the domain name seems to be ok.

I need your help. Please.

All new registrations are having the same problem right now. We are waiting on the administrator to fix the problems but I can't say when that will be.

OK, now I feel way less dumb. So my best bet is to keep checking back and reactivate as needed?