cPanel Addon Domains Error

PanyamEnterprises

When I try to add "panyamenterprises.com" in the addon domains page, cPanel says "Error from park wrapper: panyamenterprises.com is already configured. "

But when I try to do anything else with panyamenterprises.com, cPanel says "Error from domain wrapper: We were unable to locate your current domain name, panyamenterprises.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file."

The domain "panyamenterprises.com" only shows up in only a couple of cPanel dropdowns.

I do not have access to fix it as described at http://supportfacility.com/blog/cpanel/err...ady-configured/

Can anyone please fix this or help me fix this?

Thanks,

Panyam Enterprises

Panyam Enterprises is a world leader in business technology and innovations. We provide advanced custom product design services, web hosting, custom software, web design, commercial video/audio streaming solutions, computer and server setups, and much much more...

This is your site?

Panyam Enterprises is a world leader in business technology and innovations. We provide advanced custom product design services, web hosting, custom software, web design, commercial video/audio streaming solutions, computer and server setups, and much much more...

This is your site?

I probably went a little overboard on the website :) . I am a highschooler and I am going to start my own company. After lots of work, I have a streaming system, a custom flash player, protected video streams, and a small CDN. I can do live streams and have an RTMP/web server at home. I have not incorporated yet, but I probably will in a couple of years.

Everything on the homepage is true except the "World Leader in Business Technology and Innovations" part. :)

I have done many custom electrionics/computer jobs. The reason I don't host from home is because my dad doesn't want me to leave a computer on 24/7. I only turn my server at home on when I need it.

If you registered with the domain, you can't add it as an addon domain...

I didn't register with the domain "panyamenterprises.com". I tried adding it one day and the confirmation page took forever to load and I had to leave so I closed the browser before the page finished loading. It seems like it only got partway registered with cPanel.