Account Suspended

Fact of the Day .CA

I host my website FactoftheDay.CA on Heliohost. The experience has been very satisfactory, with a few outages of significant length but on the whole quite good. Today I went to check the site and it says "Account Suspended". There's no illegal content, so the reason for suspension must be that I didn't log into cPanel for a month or that one of the wordpress plugins went crazy and used too many resources. Note: The only plugins I use which might have been a problem are WP-Supercache (which generates html files from php) and XML-Sitemap generator (which makes a single xml sitemap). Neither should have hogged too much processing power or memory. I have also clicked the "reactivate" link and logged into cPanel.

Assuming the problem was inactivity- how long does it take for the site to come back after reactivating and logging into cPanel?

Assuming the problem was system resources- what process is there for me to find out what caused the problem and log in to wordpress to fix it?

My cPanel account is factday.

PS- cPanel says I have used 0/2500 MB of Monthly Bandwidth Transfer, which seems impossibly low. The last three months have been between 400-1000MB.