Well, the website finally works, but username/password is incorrect?!

Beremat

Hmm... after the website was finally put up (Thank you so much, administrators! :) ), the cPanel window comes up asking for my username and password. I entered my info, but it said the info was incorrect. Thinking I possibly used a different password than usual and forgot, I clicked the Password Reset link. I typed in my username, and it said that it sent an email to my registered email. However, I have waited 12 hours and no such e-mail came.

I'd appreciate if this could be resolved, thanks in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My website is showing finally (with the text: "HelioHost Account Queued"), but username/password is incorrect like Beremat said. I created my account in Oct. 23th and again (after a server failure*) in Oct. 30th.

I'm sorry if I'm troubling you, I know that you are very busy and doing at your best to help us. I'm only kindly asking that you check my account.

My username is: pancardo

My domains: pancardo.heliohost.org

Best Regards.

* I received the server failure mail notification on Oct. 29th and I signed up again:

Subject: HelioHost Account Error

Dear pancardo,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

The /usr partition on this server is running out of disk space.

WHM operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening.

Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.</h3>

</body>

</html>

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Guest Maxwell Tang

the same to you

Hmm... after the website was finally put up (Thank you so much, administrators! :) ), the cPanel window comes up asking for my username and password. I entered my info, but it said the info was incorrect. Thinking I possibly used a different password than usual and forgot, I clicked the Password Reset link. I typed in my username, and it said that it sent an email to my registered email. However, I have waited 12 hours and no such e-mail came.

I'd appreciate if this could be resolved, thanks in advance. :)