Error: Domain already configured

progre2

When I first added domain frag-off.si to my hosting account at frag.heliohost.org, I added it as a parked domain. Later, I decoded to remove that entry and add it as an addon domain at frag.heliohost.org/Joomla. That, for some reason, didn't work and kept redirecting back to public_html directory instead of /Joomla. I tried to recreate it, but after deleting the addon entry from cpanel, it wouldn't allow me to create a new one, saying Error: Domain already configured (or some such). Is there anything to do to permanently remove the entry and be able to add a new one for the domain?

Check your subdomains at your cpanel and see if Joomla needs to be deleted there.

Also you need to check how you have your addon set up for redirection. There's an option at your Addon domain manager to stop redirection.

Well, there is nothing referencing either Joomla or frag-off in any of the domain tools. All of them are completely empty.

Still getting

Addon Domains

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: frag-off.si is already configured.

Well, there is nothing referencing either Joomla or frag-off in any of the domain tools. All of them are completely empty.

Still getting

Addon Domains

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: frag-off.si is already configured.

Give it 24hrs and check it then.

• 2 weeks later...