Account was suspended.

hal

Hi,

My website is a personal blog, and different cron scripts run 4 times an hour.

Is 4 times running an hour too often?

I didn't think so, therefore I can't understand why my account has been suspended.

The thing that bother me the most is that I can't access my blog files and my important photos :(

I hope HelioHost will recover my account soon, and also yours, Chris.

Thanks.

--hal

Hi,

My website is a personal blog, and different cron scripts run 4 times an hour.

Is 4 times running an hour too often?

I didn't think so, therefore I can't understand why my account has been suspended.

The thing that bother me the most is that I can't access my blog files and my important photos :(

I hope HelioHost will recover my account soon, and also yours, Chris.

Thanks.

--hal

All accounts have a 2 cronjob per day limit.

All accounts have a 2 cronjob per day limit.

The rule you pointed out is not in The Terms of Service .

How can I learn the rule?

HelioHost didn't inform his users of the rule, and suddenly my account has been suspended, and I couldn't understand why I come to grips with such a problem.

I'm really sorry that HelioHost didn't inform me of such a cronjob rule. It's not my mistake.

Can HelioHost give back my blog files and photos?

Edit:

Now, I have read another thread about account suspending.

He complained about NOT receiving the notification of deleting his account.

I went to http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php, and found the same mesage as his like below.

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I have logged into cPanel once a week. I didn't receive the notification of deleting my account.

My email address is Gmail.

What's happen?

The rule you pointed out is not in The Terms of Service .

How can I learn the rule?

HelioHost didn't inform his users of the rule, and suddenly my account has been suspended, and I couldn't understand why I come to grips with such a problem.

I'm really sorry that HelioHost didn't inform me of such a cronjob rule. It's not my mistake.

Can HelioHost give back my blog files and photos?

Go to your cron manager from your cpanel. it's in red writing, you can't miss it and you can't create a cron job without seeing it.

EDIT:

I just checked and the 2 cron limit warning isn't there anymore. djbob will unsuspend your account when he sees this but you still need to limit your cron jobs to only two a day.

I just checked and the 2 cron limit warning isn't there anymore. djbob will unsuspend your account when he sees this but you still need to limit your cron jobs to only two a day.

Thanks, byron.

I wait djbob will reactivate my account, and I never will run cronjob over 2times a day.

But I'm worried about the message I wrote in above reply.