Can't prevent account from expiring

reality

I received this message:

Your hosting account at HelioHost is about to expire. It will be suspended in seven days on Thursday, October 22nd. This is either due to a period of account inactivity or missed renewal date. If you have not logged into cPanel in the last three months, please renew your account ASAP by visiting <a href='http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=darwin'>here</a>.

First, I have logged into cpanel, and second, when I follow the above link, I get:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

What do I do?

If you have logged into cPanel, you do not have to worry about renewing your account.

I received a similar message a few weeks ago, with more time until cancellation. I don't really use cpanel, but I logged into cpanel at that time, and ftped some files too. Now I get this new message with only a week until cancellation. Am I missing something?

If you have logged into cPanel, you do not have to worry about renewing your account.

I received a similar message a few weeks ago, with more time until cancellation. I don't really use cpanel, but I logged into cpanel at that time, and ftped some files too. Now I get this new message with only a week until cancellation. Am I missing something?

You should be fine as long as you log into cPanel at least once per month.