Account not working etiher

Human

Hi there HelioHost team!

i registered for an account three days ago and it still hasnt been activated, and i am not receiving the e-mails because of an inaccessible spam filter (thanks ISP) so i would like to be able to get in and change my e-mail address so i can recieve future e-mails. however i cannot log in to cPanel. what gives?

I am currently building the pages for this site, and i would like to have the page up by the weekend.

the username is kickedop

the page would be kicked.heliohost.org

Thanks in advance for your help

wow i'm slightly disappointed with the service here, almost four whole days and not a single reply. i like the sound of your host but i honestly cannot wait, this website needs to go up as soon as it is finished for it to be successful. sorry heliohost team but it is looking likely that i will need to move to a different host :( never mind it wasnt meant to be huh?

wow i'm slightly disappointed with the service here, almost four whole days and not a single reply. i like the sound of your host but i honestly cannot wait, this website needs to go up as soon as it is finished for it to be successful. sorry heliohost team but it is looking likely that i will need to move to a different host :( never mind it wasnt meant to be huh?

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry44214

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry44214

hmm. benefit of the doubt? why not i'm in a good mood today :P i'll hang tight for the time being bt i can't wait forever, it's just that you guys have the most reasonable terms of use.