website is down for the 3rd day

matt0baba

Hi there,

Im also having a problem with my account.

When Im opening my website www.ciecieprojektow.pl (psdxhtml.heliohost.org), theres a error (500 Internal):

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@psdxhtml.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_wsgi/3.0c3 Python/2.4.3 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ciecieprojektow.pl Port 80

and I am also unable to login into my cpanel account and ftp account.

Tried today - cpanel worked fine about 2-3 hours ago but now it is not.

Is it fixable ?

and I am also unable to login into my cpanel account and ftp account.

Tried today - cpanel worked fine about 2-3 hours ago but now it is not.

Is it fixable ?

The server was under a heavy load this morning. Your site seems to be back to normal.

http://www.ciecieprojektow.pl/

Try logging in to your cpanel and post back if you still can't.

its been a while to be honest. I control my site from the wordpress panel if anything.

Then your site has probably been deleted unfortunatly. If you don't loggin to cpanel at least once every 30 days you get an email warning you, but if your email client is Hotmail than you probably never got it?

Sorry :(

@byron - thanks for the reply.

Ive now logged properly into cpanel, but it seems like heliohost have an server load issue (now its something like 18 (4 cpus))

maybe some accounts are generating to much traffic or maybe there are some services like php which generate to high load (maybe theres to many options available in php?).

or maybe just someone is messing around with some bad scripts ?

Ive now logged properly into cpanel, but it seems like heliohost have an server load issue (now its something like 18 (4 cpus))

maybe some accounts are generating to much traffic or maybe there are some services like php which generate to high load (maybe theres to many options available in php?).

It's somebody abusing system resources probably. dbob will find them out eventually. :)

It's somebody abusing system resources probably. dbob will find them out eventually. :)

good to hear that cuz server load is again at level 25 :D

is there any way to undelete this site?... i would sure like to get the info back. I'll look for the email, but i use gmail ( still never got it)

I can't be 100% sure that your site is deleted, but if it's been well over 30 days since you last logged into cpanel than you can probably bet it's gone for good. :(

You'll just need to wait for djbob to check this afternoon.